Thursday, July 8, 2010

Facebook invitation event

男友说要send invitation event给他的朋友们邀请他们出席我们在18/12/2010的结婚晚宴!
对,我也要邀请我的好友呢!可是,要写些什么呢?!不想太公式化,这不像我!
想了想...终于给写出来了!可是,不知道他们看到会有些什么反应呢!哈...

如下:

想当年,老妈子曾对我说。。。只要有人愿意出三包米,她就把我给嫁了!(呃,竟然贬低自己的女儿说我只值三包米而已?!呜呜。。。)
日复日,年复年,才发觉原来老妈子的要求其实也并不高!!!
等了接近26年,终于有个傻瓜杰向我示爱。。。
我说啊,如果杰他不甩我,只能够我甩他,那我就答应和他一起。。。而他也傻傻地答应了!
结果,他竟然花了三年多的时间来存三包米。。。唉,只能够怪我自己太"大食",真是吃穷郎啊!
于是,他向老妈子提亲了,而我终于可以嫁人啦!HURRAY。。。
在此,我诚心的邀请大家出席我们在IOI MALL PUCHONG,皇龙酒家举行的结婚晚宴(18.12.2010)。
希望大家可以一起分享我们的喜悦以及见证"杰"永不能逃出我的五指山的那刻。。。哇哈哈。。。
谢谢

P/S:携带伴侣者或可爱的BB&小孩请告知我一声哦,谢咯!

Once upon a time… hehe… my mum told me that if someone could offer 3 packs of rice, then he could be my husband..
Year after year, I only realize that my mum expectation of that 3 packs of rice actually not really high but still nobody offer me!!! So sad
After 26 years of waiting, finally there’s a “hero” appeared.. and he is KIT
I told him…”If u wanna be with me, the term is -you can't dump me, but I could dump u if I wish.. hehe…”
And, he agreed.
So, he spent 3 years time to save for the 3 packs of rice… such a long time.. this is just bcoz I eat too much, until he's broke, can't save much... haha
And now, I would like to invite u to attend my wedding dinner which held on 18/12/2010 at IOI mall Puchong, Dynasty Dragon Restaurant.
Your attendance will be my pleasure… Hope u all can share the happiness & sweet moment with us, thank you so much…

以上故事真的纯属如同,而且还给足男友面子,哈!

No comments: